Jamaican Mommies by Shanoy Coombs: From Jamaica; for the world
Imagine a place that is filled with rides, giveaways, fun and excitement galore…for your babies and toddlers- yet for adults, your teens and in betweens…
Imagine it all at the same venue on the same day!!! Unreal right?
But it IS REAL….
After a successful run last year, Fam Fun Entertainment presents the second installment of Fun Fest– A unique family festival.
This year Jamaican Mommies is pleased to be an online affiliate. We will therefore keep you in the know and even give you the chance to win tickets to the event via our Facebook Page and Twitter Account
Jamaican Mommies was fortunate to have been at last year’s staging and whew there were activity zones, games, giveaways and rides galore. Indeed it was like an all inclusive mix of things to allow the entire family to have clean family fun.
This year, the organizers have gone even bigger and in keeping with the theme of lots of fun for the entire Family have added several zones. These include:
1. The Oreo Fun zone with Games arcade, rides such as: trampoline bounceabout, rock climbing, train rides, mechanical bull whew.. quite a lot there!!
2. The Water Park zone with a 40 ft water slide pools, water games and so much more. Please remember your towels and swimwear for that zone!!!
3. The Tang Extreme Sport Zone with a 70 feet trampoleaper (I particularly loved this last year 😉 , obstacle course and athletics competitions.
4. The Gerber/Cubbies Nanny Lounge with expert nanny services, air conditioned comfort, arts and crafts and parenting talks.
5. The Cad bury Adult Lounge with a private bar, lounge amenities, dominoes, bingo and much more (for persons 18 years and over)
6. Wellness zone where you can rejuvenate your mind and body with spa services, health checks and screenings.
7. Family Concert with entertainment Galore, dance troops, magicians, fashion show and performances by special guest artistes.
8. Food Village to meet the entire family’s needs.
In addition to ALL OF THAT, there will be the added bonus of having your kids interacting with their peers.
Now Do you now believe us when we say the organizers have thought of EVERYTHING?
So Mamas, Granmas, Daddies, Uncles, Aunts-let us get on out for a grand time. Take the kids out on Sunday, June 30 to enjoy this treat!!
Oh oh oh oh oh, we gon have a good time!!!